Outstanding Breast Lift - Seattle, WA

Sagging, deflated breasts with enlarged areolas...

Sagging, deflated breasts with enlarged areolas due to a 60 pound weight loss.

July 22, 2011 will be my two year anniversary and I could not be happier with how things turned out. My scars are almost completely undetectable and my breasts look fantastic. Honestly if I could change anything about my breast lift from the consultation, to the procedure, to the after care, to now, two years later, I wouldn't.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I desperately wanted a breast lift and began searching in the Seattle/Bellevue area for the right doctor to perform this surgery. I narrowed my search to three of Seattle's best, had consultations with each of them and chose Dr. G for a variety of reasons. His staff, professionalism, certifications, knowledge and client testimonials/photos on top of him answering all of my questions (I had never had any type of surgery so I had a gazillion of them) all exceeded my expectations.

Dr. G had me keep tape on them for about 8 weeks, then I kept silicone tape on them for about 3 months, switching them out every couple weeks...so worth it. As I said my results speak for themself! I will post pictures soon!

Wonderful!

That is great to hear that two years later you are still happy:)  What type of scar treatment did you use?

Thank you for sharing your experience here on RealSelf.