Enjoying my Neck Again! - Seattle, WA

After reading the great reviews for Dr. Haeck, I...

After reading the great reviews for Dr. Haeck, I made an appt for a consultation. He put me at ease immediately with his great personality and knowledgable answers to my concerns. I hired Karen from Vital RN's to pick me up and stay all night and bring me back the next morning - well worth the cost for her expertise and the comfort of her presence too.

It's been now two months since my neck surgery and I'm very glad I had Dr. Haeck as my surgeon. My girlfriend came for summer visit that I hadn't seen for a year -she kept looking at me and saying "you look terrific" -she thought I'd lost weight but didn't know I had surgery. I'm very pleased and now not embarrassed to go out with my "new" looking neck as I was before.

The surgery was easy, I was asleep, when I woke up Karen took me home, no pain.

My only concern was the surgery around my ear lobes which now has improved and I don't feel the tightness as earlier. I'm very happy with the results and do feel better about going forward looking better as the years come in the future. I would strongly recommend Dr. Haeck as a great surgeon, empathetic and knowledgable and explaining what he would be able to do as a surgeon.

It's nice to go out and not worry about your "neck" showing!

Thanks so much for sharing your story, SeattleLady! How long was it before the tightness subsided?

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Haeck was the "complete package" when you are looking for an empathetic, knowledgable plastic surgeon. I choose him to make an appt for a consultation after reading the reviews on Real Self. Meeting him was better than I could have imagined - putting me at ease, listening to my concerns, explaining a course of action.