Enjoying my Neck Again! - Seattle, WA

After reading the great reviews for Dr. Haeck, I...

After reading the great reviews for Dr. Haeck, I made an appt for a consultation. He put me at ease immediately with his great personality and knowledgable answers to my concerns. I hired Karen from Vital RN's to pick me up and stay all night and bring me back the next morning - well worth the cost for her expertise and the comfort of her presence too.

It's been now two months since my neck surgery and I'm very glad I had Dr. Haeck as my surgeon. My girlfriend came for summer visit that I hadn't seen for a year -she kept looking at me and saying "you look terrific" -she thought I'd lost weight but didn't know I had surgery. I'm very pleased and now not embarrassed to go out with my "new" looking neck as I was before.

The surgery was easy, I was asleep, when I woke up Karen took me home, no pain.

My only concern was the surgery around my ear lobes which now has improved and I don't feel the tightness as earlier. I'm very happy with the results and do feel better about going forward looking better as the years come in the future. I would strongly recommend Dr. Haeck as a great surgeon, empathetic and knowledgable and explaining what he would be able to do as a surgeon.

It's nice to go out and not worry about your "neck" showing!

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Haeck was the "complete package" when you are looking for an empathetic, knowledgable plastic surgeon. I choose him to make an appt for a consultation after reading the reviews on Real Self. Meeting him was better than I could have imagined - putting me at ease, listening to my concerns, explaining a course of action.

Thanks so much for sharing your story, SeattleLady! How long was it before the tightness subsided?