Delighted with my New Mommy Body - Dr. Scott Sattler is my PS - Seattle, WA

Typical story - three kids, diet and weight loss,...

Typical story - three kids, diet and weight loss, changes as I've gotten older - I met with Dr. Sattler back in December 2013 in his Seattle location. We discussed a variety of options to improve breast shape and volume, tummy appearance. I saw several other plastic surgeons as well, but liked Dr. Sattler's honest and open approach and his staff was great too.

Early Jan 2014, I had a tummy tuck, liposuction of the flanks and a breast lift with Dr. Sattler. The post-op process was smooth and uncomplicated. Dr. Sattler saw me frequently and constantly remarked on my speedy recovery. Its three months post-op now, I'm back at the gym doing Crossfit and loving the changes in my physique.

I chose Dr. Sattler because of his excellent qualifications, proximity to my house in Seattle, and his reputation in the Seattle area. I also spoke to two of his former patients to get the low-down on their experiences with him. All positives and I can now back that experience up as well.
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Scott Sattler is a honest, open doctor with great credentials and loads of before and after photos to back up his results. He gave me his personal cell phone and email address. I was well cared for.