Solid Experiance with a Quality Doctor and Staff - Seattle, WA

I spent a lot of time online and have heard some...

I spent a lot of time online and have heard some good and bad stories about experiences people have had with various doctors. I has very nervous about it and went to Dr Haeck for a Male Breast Reduction consultation and operation. This is not easy for a person to go through. Dr Haeck was very candid, informative, and friendly. It was clear that he had a lot of experience in this area and it put me immediately at ease.

Following that, the operation went exactly as he had decribed it. I was nervous till the bandages came off, and could NOT believe my eyes. The change was incredible. It took a while for the brusing and swelling to heal. Now that it has I am super happy that I did it. Thanks Doc!

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I had struggled gynecomastia since my teens and finally decided to take the plunge.

Hey welcome to RealSelf.   I want to thank you for sharing your journey with us.  I am so happy you are loving your results.  This is a big process to go through but one well worth the healing process.

How long ago did you have this done and what was your total down time for recovery?

I had it done last January (2011) I spent two days at home after that on pain meds. Following that I wore a compression vest for about a month and refrained from any heavy lifting workouts for about 4-6 weeks. That's what I recall.

Sounds good!  You did really well:)