Worked Great! - Seattle, WA

Ok, it wasn't fun by any definition, but I...

Ok, it wasn't fun by any definition, but I didn't expect an operation to be fun. It hurt, I looked awful for 2 full weeks, during which I also had bandages wrapped around my head, then I slept in a sitting position for another 2 weeks.

Was it worth it? Oh yeah, and then some! My double chin is gone, my neck looks great, and the scars are barely visible-just faint pink lines on my ears. In a few months they will be impossible to see.

Plastic surgery isn't right for everyone. If you scar easily or heal slowly be honest with the doctor, and use a Board Certified plastic surgeon. This isn't a trip to the mall, your face is going to be violated and the tissues are going to be traumatized-know how you heal, make appropriate decisions and be selective which surgeon you use. And expect to hurt for awhile.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Doctor was clear and straight forward and the results were as I expected them to be.

It's now March 2012 - how is it now? Are you still satisfied and feel it was worth the money?
Sounds like you went into this with realistic expectations of what the recovery would be like. I think that's the difference between a good experience & a bad one.

Hi -- Thanks for sharing your experience with us! Your neck looks good. Oh, and I saw your discussion forum post, so I've changed your doctor listing to the correct one. Thanks for letting us know. :)