Lifestyle Lift Rip-Off - Wrinkles Returned 1 Week After Surgery

No pros. I could have slapped the money down on...

No pros. I could have slapped the money down on their counter and walked away, looking very much the same, less the scars. Please read why I would not recommend for details.

My experience with Lifestyle Lift has been an interesting journey.

I first learned about Lifestyle Lift through their TV ads, showing clients with remarkable results of before and after pictures as well as video of them. All looked many years younger, refreshed, having smoother skin and their wrinkles gone. Their jaw lines were well defined after their surgery.

After reviewing the company’s pamphlets and video on May 6th, I opted for Lifestyle Lift option C including their platysmaplasty, liposculpting and a full face laser treatment for a total of $8500. The procedure was done on May 13, 2010 by Dr. W, the same doctor that examined my face for this procedure on May 6th.

In just one week of the surgery, I could see my wrinkles returning to my face as the swelling went down. After one month, I could see NO improvement in my face and I do not look one day younger than before my surgery. I have wrinkles and frown lines around my mouth and the same wrinkles I had around my eyes, as well. I still have brown spots on my face, large pores and wrinkles on my face. My jaw line has not improved.

I followed the Lifestyle Lift instructions to a T. I even slept elevated in a recliner for three weeks, instead of in bed with my husband.

I only let my closest co-workers know what I did since I took ten days off of work. The only thing they see are my scars. One co-worker was bold enough to say, “Did you have a witch doctor work on you”? It might as well been.

The entire hospital staff and all of my family have not noticed or said anything about my ‘years younger and refreshed look’, confirming what I already knew, that this surgery did nothing, but leave scars. Instead of wearing my hair behind my ears, as I have for years, I have to cover my ears because of the scars. My ears are still numb and areas around my ears and neck are still hard and knotted.

I had an appointment today, June 11, 2010 with Dr. W. I received my before and after pictures that I will be happy to share with anyone interested in viewing. I told Dr. W that I didn't look a day younger or anymore refreshed, and his response was, “You can't expect miracles”. I said, “Excuse me??? I was only expecting what was promised...to look younger and refreshed”. When asked if he felt any obligation to do anything further for the $8500. I spent, he said, “No”. I thanked him for his time, then left.

At no time did he examine the knots on my face and neck that I told him about, or check my scars.

My intent is to write as many Internet consumer reviews as I can to caution others that Lifestyle Lift is not all it's cracked up to be and to contact the local and national media to do a story on behalf of the many disappointed clients nationwide. I am already in touch with The Oprah Show.

I hope this review will encourage others to seek several plastic surgeons advice before buying into the claims that Lifestyle Lift is 'the nations face experts'.

Dr. Eric T. Waterman

I would gladly put up this story with the before and after pictures and the original text from here on my website, TheDamienZone.com which last year, got 1 million + visits. This is the kind of stuff I love to feature on my website.

Damien DDM@TheDamienZone.com
BEV702 and RVP if you want to review Lifestyle lift fine go ahead and post pictures... But it appears you are affiliated with Lifestyle lift with how you both are writing...
The Seattle "Lifestyle Lift" office and infomercial portrays the lift to be a non invasive and quick healing procedure. Bull crap! I needed minimal work done on my chin and neck area. They could have been honest and told me I really wasn't a good candidate because my skin was not really showing bad signs of aging. Instead...they took my $4,100.00 and told me the procedure would be done in little time and with minimal down time. They stuck needle after needle injections in my face to numb. After the painful procedure is done, they then decide to inform me that it may take a year for the swelling to go down. My face swelled up to 3 times it's normal size, and now it looks like I have a thick "skin rope" wrapped around my neck. I am now forced to wear turtle neck tops, scarves, chokers, etc., to camaflauge the butchering they did to me. I missed 2 weeks of work and can NOT drive anymore, because the skin is so tight...I can't even turn my head to the right or left anymore. Drinking out of a glass is a thing of the past. My neck is so tight, I can't even lift it high enough to drink out of a glass. I must now use straws. My face is so tight. It constantly feels and if someone is pulling the skin on the sides of my face, back as hard as they can pull. My head is permanently tilted to the right, because the doctor took too much skin off on my right side. The skin on the sides of my neck and face are callous hard and looks like a thick panel of hard skin. It makes me sick to think that other people are going to be conned into paying thousands of dollars to have their faces ruined. I healed better and faster when I was forced to have a hysterechtomy. These people should be put in jail for FRAUD!! I wish I had known about this site before I wasted my money and good looks on them. They laugh all the way to the bank, while I sit at home...too embarrassed and ashamed from the results of their "Knifestyle" lift. The infomercial makes it sound like such a simple procedure. It's a face lift...done in someone's office folks. They slice from the top of the ears to the bottom of the ears, and lift the panel of panel from your face and pull it back. Then they slice from the back top of the ears, to the bottom part of the ears, and pull the skin back too! I now have NO feeling on the sides of my face, ears, and back of my ears now. Rip Off!! I don't know how those people can sleep at night. What they do should be illegal. When damage is done to your face...there's nothing you can do to hide it.
I'm sorry your experience was so bad. I had a neck and jaw lift at the Seattle office and could not be happier. The whole staff and doc were the best. I have no scars and had discomfort, but no pain.

Wow, I am so sorry this happened to you. Did you develop scar tissue. The doctor that originally did my thread lift is now in prison for using products that were not FDA approved. My lift did not work and after two years I was back in the same position only wiht scars. I was thinking of the lifestyle lift to correct the work but your story is frigtening. can you send me your pics.

"In touch with the Oprah Show" You go girl!!! Can you imagine if Oprah did a show on all the horrid results from these lifts, or laser treatments or other elective cosmetic treatments. Women who have been ripped off or look worse after a treatment or have basically been damaged need to speak up and stop hiding or lying about what really happened to them. I hope you get your story out-good for you!!!
Dear "butterflyin",
Do you know if anyone has had a positive response from the Oprah Show, or any of the other networks whose promotionals sent LSL's business soaring? I have heard that LSL has them all scared and they will not air anything negative about LSL.

Maybe 2016anon has some informaton. along these lines to update us all. I wish everyone who has had the nightmare experiences posted here would call, text, email, tweet, skipe, etc. for I would like all of these networks and shows who purport themselves to be the saviors of us all providing the information we need to live a better life, RIGHT? They know alot of people look to them for recommedations, only to have mislead so many of us to have our lives changed; not for the best, but for the worse. Two women died last in '09? was it? Where is information update on that? Poor "Morgan" here on Realself has MRSA and could have died. Others with infections so indescribable. Where it the accountability of these NetWorks. Maybe if they were held accountable by law in Aiding and Abetting Fraud. Surely if every one who had the LSL done and wound up with disfiguring scars, debilitating nerve damage, made it known...I know there are many of us out there who never dreamed we would have to become warriors to make our protection agencies AWARE!! We had our pre-LSL lives. Now we have our post-LSL lives, and thanks to them we have to make room to continue to help warn people about the the pitfalls of this supposedly minimal proceedure. The website alone shows none of the post op reality!!!
Get in touch with me throught send me a privite message to update on where things stand.
"2trusting"
Stand by your words. Let us see your before and after pictures.

Hallee - can you provide whether you have an affiliation with Lifestyle Lift, since you appear to be challenging others here on the veracity of their postings.  Thx

What sort of comment is that?? Why should she have to post her photos and humiliate herself more? She is already feeling betrayed and ripped off. I would doubt highly that she is lying she would have nothing to gain- she never even named the doctor. Do you work for Lifestyle Lift? It sounds like you do from that comment.
Let's see your picture, Hallee.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

OK! But I guess I can say ditto, Isabeau, let's see your picture, Hallee.
Oh my gosh! I am so sorry to hear this. I too have seen their commercials, and if I had any money at the time, probably would have bought into their lies. Well, I hope it gets better for you soon. Take care!
Sorry to hear about your experience.