LSL Plus Neck Firming - I Have a New Life

I had the LSL plus the neck firming Feb. 6, 2010....

I had the LSL plus the neck firming Feb. 6, 2010. I love the new look. I'd lost a lot of weight and my turkey neck was horrible.

I had no problem with pain, my meds were very adequate and someone was there for me with my questions. The only concern that I might have would be more education before the procedure. I had expected to be up and at it much sooner than I was. I wish they wouldn't use the purple marker either altho I know it's for their use during the proceedure. It took over a week for it to disappear.

All in all I wouldn't trade my New Look for anything. The people at my clinic were fantastic. I would definitely do this again if I needed to. My morale is much higher and at 65 years old I'm now getting hit on my men much younger than me. :)

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

After being in the medical field I saw my Dr. as a man who knew exactly what he was doing. He was nice altho a bedside manner means nothing to me. Credentials matter. I would have anyone go to my Dr. and be comfortable with him.

to many questions truecolors but I too would like to see a recent pic too. even if I saw 50 pic's like this and I am happy for her if it is still good, I would never have LSL, way to scary overall results.
Dear gailT, 1. First, why did you post such an OLD "before" photo? [8 MONTHS old]? Your LSL plastic surgeon should have taken a photo IMMEDIATELY before the surgery! Why didn't you post THAT one? 2. Secondly, your 'after' photo is only 2 months old. If you did your research, as you say you did, then you would know that many patients complain that the turkey neck procedure "does not hold" over time--which is why plastic surgeons outside of LSL don't perform it. 3. You are now 7 months post-surgery. Will you post another photo of yourself taken NOW, and another taken at 12 MONTHS? 4. As a medical professional yourself, how could you ignore LSL's 60% disapproval rating and all the comments on this site explaining specifically what went wrong in these women's cases? And how could you ignore the charges made by the Attorney General of NY against LSL? 5. Could you tell us what your WEIGHT was in the first photo, and what your weight was on Feb. 7 when the 2nd photo was taken?
Congratulations my dear...you look marvelous. A positive recommendation of/for your doctor is what I need to hear. Thank You for making your story available!
Congratulations on your ability to lose 60 lbs. There has certainly been a transformation in your appearance. However, what would probably be more useful to the readers of this forum in this situation of significant weight loss is to show your pictures immediately before lifestyle lift. The purpose of this is to allow what role the weight loss played in your appearance and what role your procedure played. Secondly, it would be even more useful to post a 1 year follow up on your result since one of the greatest criticisms of the lifestyle lift is that it has very poor longevity. The obvious issue patients have with lifestyle lift is that they have spent thousands of dollars for a result that may not last a year.
You look terrific, but Feb. 6 was only 7 weeks ago. I just hope your neck-firming lasts. For anyone reading this who is considering having plastic surgery performed--no matter how you look at it, if trust your face to an organization that has a 60% disapproval rating like LSL does then you're taking a huge risk. Sixty percent! Us parents warn our children to stay away from anything with such high risks!
You look great - glad it worked for you, wish i could have had your doctor!
THANK YOU Butterfly! I appreciate the comment. I feel so good now and even tho I know others weren't happy with the LSL, I am one who is. Have a wonderful day! :) Gail
Well look at you-don't you look wonderful. You have nice skin-glad everything worked out for you.