do not use this dr. - Seattle, WA

This was the most horrible experience in my life....

This was the most horrible experience in my life. I had the procedure done in May 2010 and was left with a tire tread and extra skin hanging under my chin.The only corrective procedure he offered was steriod injections which didn't work and were very painful. He offered to do another proceure at an additional cost. On top of everything else my family Dr. said that the amount of medicine he gave me while doing the procedure was an overdose and I had a horrible reaction.

I wish I never had this done..

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

wow that is horrible!! thanks for posting will make sure not to use him !!!
I am sorry for your bad experience. I just don't like that your surgeon told you he would charge you to to fix his mistake. But you still look beautiful.
Hi Dee,
Thanks for your comments. I was considering this Dr. in Seattle. The stitches in the picture do not look bad, how long after surgery was that picture taken? You look fine in the picture. CVould you tell me who the doctor that will do the corrections is, and if you would recommend this other doctor? Thanks a lot!
Dee, I am just wondering if you were or are a smoker and if you drink and what your fluid intake is like.
Thank you in advance for your response.

I am very sorry about your terrible experience. I live in Seattle and WAS considering this procedure. Now I'm not sure. Would you mind sharing the Dr's name?

Make sure to get a number of references and if you can meet the references all the better. It is a facelift albeit a mini facelift.
The Dr. name is Santos in Seattle
WAS YOUR PROCEEDURE IN A LIFESTYLE LIFT CLINIC OR AT A PRIVATE DR?
Dee, congratulations on finding a Dr. to fix your face. I hope all goes well and he will be able to fix your problem. I wish you the best. Please let us all know how the revision goes. Keep in touch. Best, Chrystal
:-( your still a pretty lady though =)
I would like to ditto all that crystal said. Are the sides of your face still discolored? Praying that you are getting the support you need at this time.
Thank you for responding..And yes the side of my face is still discolored,there are the dark purple spider veins and brusing that is still there.
How long has it been? Takes time to resolve.
it has been a little over a year. i saw a different Dr. and they are going to fix the problem for me
What will they do for the discoloration? I have some of that so am curious. Thnx
Hi Dee, I am so sorry that you had such a terrible experience. There are many of us here that support each other and we know exactly how you feel. I was looking at the side view of your pictures -- what did he do about your ear? On the front view one lobe looks lower than the other but that may be an illusion? Did the hole ever close up? Thanks for sharing your story and I hope that other women considering this procedure realizes that "Plastic Surgery" is a serious undertaking and will take the time to investigate the company and surgeon throughly. Please get a 2nd opinion from a private board certified facial plastic surgeon and ask many questions and be sure to read the fine print before signing on the dotted line and forking over hard earned money. I hope you recover successfully and you start to feeling better soon. Keep us apprised of your recovery. Best, Chrystal Eckes

Dee, I am so sorry you went thru this! Can you sue the guy? Who is this doctor we don't want to go to?? God bless you, M Girl