To Hell and Back

I had a mid face lift and my neck pu;;ed back in...

I had a mid face lift and my neck pu;;ed back in Jan 2009,This was a nightmare! Three days after my surgery I got a massive infection in my neck.The dr said it was just red from the procedure and would go away..nuh uh 4th day my whole neck was so painfull purple and HUGE..my daughter was really scared for me.She took me in there and the Dr realized idid have an infection,so bad he had to put 2 holes behind my ears and put rubber tubes down my neck to push the puss and blood out.This went on every day for ten days.Putting vinager and water down the tubes then flushing out.I have never been in so much pain in my life.I cried the whole time he was squeezing this stuff out of my neck.I was never offered anything to help with the pain.

After 4 months of antibiotics and pain medication my neck was feeling alittle better.I still have a lump under my chin and have lumps and painfull areas near my ears and side of face...they dont care,they just dont wanna be sued.Wich I should have done.I was so tramatized from this I dont ever wanna have any face or neck surgery again Im terrafied.

After ten days of trying to clear infection I never heard from him again or the company