Italian Lip Lift - Seattle, WA

I did it because of aesthetic dissatisfaction...

I did it because of aesthetic dissatisfaction.

I'm at day 8 of recovery, & completely pleased with the results of both procedures, as well as pleasantly surprised by the speed of my recovery, & the relative obscurity of my scars. I believe this is in large part due to his adept hand in surgery. Sculpting a nose requires considerable artistry (which I now appreciate); his unique focus on facial surgery in addition to experience, excellent education, & clear passion for & pride in the work he does no doubt contribute to his notable skill as a surgeon.  He's also super easy to communicate with. Obviously I'm pretty pleased with my experience, & am happy to answer specific inquiries..

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I didn't initially realize it made the most...

i didn't initially realize it made the most sense to divide combined surgery review into separate procedure reviews, so i'll update individual reviews when not on mobile device.

how is everything ??? long time no news ??
i would like to do some ur surgery italian lip lift ..........i wish i can do it :(
C60, Congrats on your surgery. Hope you are still please with your results now that some time has passed. Did you have nose and LL surgery at same time? Would love to hear an update.
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Lamperti is amazing. He has redefined my experience with doctors. I honestly cannot speak highly enough of him. He took time to understand exactly what I wanted (procedures included rhinoplasty & italian lip lift) & accurately (in retrospect) rendered projected images. I couldn't be more pleased with my experience & the outcome (even at day 9!)