Using the Hairmax 2000 for Hair Growth.... Hoping for Thicker Hair! - Seattle, WA

I am using the Hairmax 2000 to see if it can...

I am using the Hairmax 2000 to see if it can thicken my hair. I have tried many thickening shampoos, Ovation and others and haven't seemed to notice an obvious result. I just started using it a few weeks ago and will keep you updated!

I have very fine hair and have experienced a lot of damaged with trying to go blonde in the past. Due to constantly dealing with flatness, slow hair growth, and extensions being too obvious I turned to the Hairmax 2000. 2000..

02/21/2011

So... I do notice my hair looking healthier and growing longer, but it has not thickened yet at all.  I am being pretty steady with use but I'll keep you updated!

I've just blown close to $100. on a product called Viviscal that claims to be the "secret of beautiful hair" I'd settle for not thinning! It's a tablet that you take 2x/day. Does anyone have any experience with this?
I used it for 2 months lost my patience did not see any results maybe it needs to be used longer too expensive for me.
How goes it, KateH? Was the treatment a success? or would you have rather kept the $500?

How is this going for you now? Any change? We're all on the edges of our seats here. :)

It's been getting longer, but I don't think thicker yet.  I'm going to keep going!!! :)

Is it working?

How is this coming along, Kate? Working yet? Anxious to know :)

Hi Britt,

Maybe ovation has worked and I just don't know it. lol  But I don't notice any significant different, I'll put it that way. I'll keep you posted on the Hairmax, and try Dioxin by Nioxin, it is INCREDIBLE for volume and thickness!!!

Hi Kate,

I too have fine hair and have wondered if Ovation worked it's good to know it doesn't. It's been a few weeks now for you how is it working, I would love to try it if it worked.

Thanks,