You Will Never Find a Better Plastic Surgeon - Seattle, WA

I lost 70 pounds at 56 years old and my face...

I lost 70 pounds at 56 years old and my face collapsed. My eyes were baggy and I hated looking in the mirrow.

Thanks so much for sharing your story with the rest of our facelift community. We'd love to see photos too, if you don't mind posting them.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Compared to other before and after photos, his showed significantly better results. He personally responded to my email. Easy to get an appointment and his staff was flexible. Dr. S is the genuine article, very easy to talk to, sincere, straightforward, positive, kind, humble but confident. Of significance for me was his focus on providing me with results that looked natural. I love the results and am going back for body work in a couple of months. I compared him to another surgeon for price and technique when I accompanied a friend through the process with another Seattle doctor and found that techniques can vary with some doctors clinging to older techniqes and others continuing to learn new ones. Dr. S used techniques that provided less down time, no negative outcomes long term, and were less invasive but just and sometimes more effective. His prices are competitive for the Seattle area but lower than expected considering the quality of his work.