What a Difference - Seattle, WA

I looked so old and tired. My upper eyelids were...

I looked so old and tired. My upper eyelids were starting to droop so low they were almost brushing my eyelashes. I went to Dr. G asking for an upper and lower eye lift but he showed me what I really needed was a brow lift to tighten the supporting musculature on top of and around the outside of the eyes. He could have sold me on doing the lower eyelids also but convinced me I didn't really need it and only recommended the upperlids. That is when I knew I trusted him, this wasn't about money it was about the best results for me. I had the Brow lift then several months later had the upper eyelid surgery.

Despite incuring a second operating room cost this insured that he could do the fine work in a much more exacting manner once my swelling around the eye had gone down. He was very concerned about only taking off exactly what needed to be removed and contouring the eyes. My husband had expressed his concern that surgery would change the shape of my eyes and Dr. G really listed.

I won't kid you the brow surgery was more involved than I had anticipated but being able to view the results alone before having the eyelid contouring really showed me how important it was. What an impact. My eyes look wonderful and I am so glad I finally spent money on myself for once. It was a great investment in me.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. was a joy to work with. He really spent the time listening to myself and my husband. His staff are wonderful and the fact that he has his own surgical suite and only deals with Anesthesiologists was a comfort. His credentials were impressive.