Beautiful Eyes - Seattle, WA

After reviewing Dr. G's website with his...

After reviewing Dr. G's website with his Before and After photos, I was so impressed that I decided to consult with him about the possibility of having a browlift.  I thought that lifting my brow was the answer to the heaviness I felt just above my eyes.  He took some measurements and told me I didn't need a browlift, but would benefit from having a blepharoplasty on my upper eyelids to remove excess skin weighing my eyes down. After some thought I scheduled the surgery.

I was pleasantly surprised at how easy the recovery was. My eyes look more like my daughters now, and people who don't even know me compliment me on how beautiful my eyes are.  I am so thrilled with my outcome.

Welcome to RealSelf, HoneySmiles. Thanks for taking the time to post about your experience.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I really appreciated the time Dr. G spent with me during consultation, during the surgery and even at my after visits. His staff was amazing, very caring and compassionate. Prior to finding Dr. G, my one concern was that I would look "done". You see so many people whose skin looks so pulled and ... wrong. But after this experience I won't hesitate to come to Dr. G when it comes time for my facelift.