Long Process, but Worth It - Seattle, WA

I was sent from dentist for a crown. I wasn't sure...

I was sent from dentist for a crown. I wasn't sure why they could not perform it. The facility was clean, nice and friendly. I was shocked that I needed to have three office visits to complete the crown.

First visit was to drill and clean out the tooth canal. My Dr. kept taking little blades and twisting them in my tooth. I asked her what she was doing and she just said she was cleaning out the canal. She started with smaller blades and moved up to larger ones. I did not feel any pain.

They put on a temp crown while they made my porcelain version and also added some medicine to ensure the void would not get infected. They waited a couple weeks and I went back to make sure the canal was clean and healthy. They filled it and placed the crown. I had to go back a third time for the final check up. Overall, painless (minus lost time). I was shocked at the multiple visits, but happy with my new crown.

Still haven't got the hole filled. Need to do this asap.

Oh my goodness, yeah probably best if you go get it taken care of so you don't have any issues with it later down the road. Let us know how it goes!

I really didn't have any discomfort other than the area being tired and sore from being worked on for a couple hours. I actually love the crown. It feels very natural and my bite fits right in.

Do crowns move? It seems like it may have moved a bit.

Do crowns move? It seems like it may have moved a bit.

Happy Thanksgiving ..several visits but at the end it was all worth it... & your are happy with your results btw you have a great smile.. (:
My root canal was extremely painful. Took 9 shots of freezing. I was told it was because of my sinus canal and the void between my roots??

@choccake- Yes! I still don't eat on that side of my mouth with hard stuff. It was sensitive for about 4 months...but overall good! Thanks for asking. Did you get one?