Crooked Nose Still Crooked After Rhinoplasty

I am 3 weeks post-op after having rhinoplasty to...

I am 3 weeks post-op after having rhinoplasty to correct my previously broken and crooked nose. Immediately after getting my splint off the left bridge sticks out (like it did before)and accentuates the crooked appearance of the tip which still leans right (albeit much less than it did before). The bump on the bridge feels hard and doesn't appear to be going down in swelling and I am concerned that it is an irregularity from the bone setting incorrectly after it was broken during surgery. I know I shouldn't freak out and it's still early on but I'm pretty sure my nose would look crooked because of the bump even if it was completely straight. I've had no skin grafts and it was a full closed rhinoplasty.

Super easy, painfree recovery and way less invasive and faster recovery time than I ever expected. If you've got the money and you are unhappy with your nose there is no reason not to do this.

So I guess there are two questions I'm asking. First, is it possible that the lower two thirds of my nose will straighten if it hasn't yet? Second, do I have cause for concern yet on the hard bump?