Lower Facelift and Upper Eyelid Surgery - Seattle, WA

I did it because I am a 61 year old single woman...

I did it because I am a 61 year old single woman who is healthy and happy. My smile and happy eyes have always been my best asset and part of who I am as a person and a nurse. It made me sad to realize that I no longer looked as happy as I feel. I did it just for myself(no man)and I am so much happier than I could have ever imagined. I actually giggle when I look in the mirror and admit that I think I even look pretty instead of just cute. Also not bad that my niece said I look like I did in my 40's but that was not the goal. I turned 61 yesterday and I am just fine with being 61 with the best chin and lids I have ever had!

One week after my surgery,I was shopping at Nordstroms and the clerk was shocked and said I looked like her friend did after 3 months. She asked for his card along with about 5 other people that day. I was back working full time with my cancer patients after two weeks and getting rave reviews from both patients and staff.

Being single and happy is great. I am so happy for you.
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

As a health professional, I chose Dr. Haeck because of my colleagues professional and personal recommendations. Both nurses and doctors advised me that he is the best and the only one they would have do their cosmetic surgery. One nurse shared her before and after pictures and had me hooked at first look. After my consult, I knew I was in the right place, at the right time, with the right Doctor. I am now sharing my before and after pictures, as I have had a 5 star outcome and wish the same for others! I would want others to know that during my office visits, I have met others who have come from around the world to have Dr. haeck do their surgery and are as pleased as I am.