Top Notch! - Seattle, WA

Although I was in my early 40's, my breasts...

Although I was in my early 40's, my breasts looked like those of someone in their 60's or older because of sagging. I had very large breasts all my life and always wished to have smaller, perkier breasts.

Dr. G did an outstanding job with my breast reduction/lift.  I was a difficult case.  I was a cup size F and had very significant sagging.  I also had a benign fibrous growth that was entwined around the nerves in one nipple and was causing me pain.  Dr. G was very clear in communicating the difficulty of removing the growth and the potential complications that could occur.  He exceeded my expectations by successfully removing the growth with no complications.  He was able to reduce my nipple size as I had desired and the breast reduction and lift turned out beautifully.  I could not be any happier!

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I have many friends that have had breast surgery and facial surgery with Dr. G and they have all been very pleased with their results.

Yay for you! I know the feeling of having boobs that look 20 yrs older than they really are!!! I have always been very self conscious about mine, and even ashamed of them to the point that it has affected my intimacy with others! I hope my surgery goes as well as yours.
Congrats!

What a wonderful review:)

I am so happy this all worked out for you and that you were able to achieve the results you were looking for.  Thank you for sharing your story with all of us on RealSelf