Best Thing I Ever Did for Myself! - Seattle, WA

Best thing I ever did. Surgeon did good job, I...

Best thing I ever did. Surgeon did good job, I recovered fine after two weeks on my back, and life's been better physically ever since. It also kept my breasts perkier so 25 years later, my breasts are in better condition than many women, if not most.

Even better techniques for this surgery are available today than they were back then.

Your reduction will win out, if you always wear good bras and while pregnant and nursing always wear support even at night. That advice was the best advice I ever received from nurses. Such care combined with the reduction preserved my breasts nicely.
I'm so glad to hear that even after several years you are still happy with the results! I'm thrilled almost 3 months, but its great to know that I can expect to feel this good years from now! A friend and I "argue" back and forth about who will have the nicest boobs in the nursing home...her since she has implants...or me with my reduction:-)

Thanks for posting your experience! It's great to hear stories that are several years post-op! If you don't mind my asking, what size did you go from and down to?

Glad to know things have been physically easier since you got this done!

Group Health -Puget Sound, Seattle

Paid for in the mid-80s by the medical cooperative I belonged to at the time, Group Health. It cost me only $100.00. I don't know if I would be able to get the same coverage today.