Breast Lift and Reduction, my D+ Sized Friends Are Jealous! - Seattle, WA

Tired of slogging around my 32F breasts on a...

Tired of slogging around my 32F breasts on a fairly small frame, I took action. Dr S understood not only did I want them put back to the place they had started 30 years ago, but I didn't want them to sag again. She agreed they were out of proportion for my frame.

I still wear a DD cup but am much higher and perkier. I have a waist again, defiantly took years off my figure and now I enjoy wearing pretty lacy bras and bathing suits.

First days after surgery were pretty tedious with the drains, but once those were out, most of the pain was gone after two weeks.

Great review! I have been wanting one since my 20's, but because of pressure from family and boyfriends not to -- and for financial reasons -- I haven't pursued it. I have recently been thinking about it a lot more.

I still wish there was a way it could be done without the scars!

Honestly the scars are not all that bad.  It beats having heavy, saggy breasts that hang to your waist.

I would do it all over again if necessary.

Mine was not covered by insurance nor was it reimbursed by my pre-tax medical spending account.

My only regret is there is a little 'pooch' the size of a currant at the bottom of the scar - should not interfere with my bra, but after the expense and time commitment, I want it as perfect as possible. Am waiting 2 more months to see if it smoothes out, if not, need to decide whether or not to have it removed - but sounds like it would be a 2-3" scar, which seems like a lot for a pretty small amount of skin. So we will see.

The first week was pretty painful and the drains were the worst. There was some painful 'nerve' issues around the removed internal tissue for the first month, but over the counter meds were fine.

I thought it would relieve my neck pain, but it did not. I do think my posture is generally better though since I am not hunching over to hide my cleavage.
Seattle Plastic Surgeon