Trust This Dr. to Do a Masterful Job on Your Skin - Seattle, WA

I had lost so much weight and wanted my clothes to...

I had lost so much weight and wanted my clothes to fit properly. After so much hard work to lose all that weight, it was frustrating that I was looking older instead of younger because of all the sagging skin. All the exercise in the world cannot tighten up skin that has been that stretched out for so long. So it needed to be removed.

I had lost over 164 lbs and my loose, baggy skin was drooping all over the place.  He did a beautiful job with my breast reconstruction, my tummy tuck, my face lift and eyelid lift.  There's more too, but not enough room to sing his praises.

Dr. G has an artist's eye for what will look good and natural. He has given me back a lot confidence and self-esteem. I would highly recommend him. And I will continue to see him as my skin continues to sag as I age. If you would ever like more information about my surgeries, I have left my number at his office as a reference.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I was recommended to Dr. G by my dermatologist, Dr. Bernstein, and I am so glad I went to him. He has helped contour and rejuvenate many parts of my body and for that I am eternally grateful. You will be so pleased with his work. I certainly was! It's made me look and feel at least 10 years younger!

Wow what an amazing weight loss and transformation!  I am impressed and congratulations.

I bet you look and feel like a totally new woman.  I would love to see some before and after pictures of the new you.

Do share your tips for this recovery!