Breast Reconstruction (Due to Breast Cancer) - Seattle, WA

I was so scared until I met Dr. Karen Vaniver, she...

I was so scared until I met Dr. Karen Vaniver, she made me feel so at ease. She explain to me what was going to happen. How I would heal, and she was so honest and caring that I trusted her. She really does care for her patience, Her stiches look like a thin line with very little scaring. That was so important to me!!!! Bad enough to have a Double Masectomy but to have scars no way. That is why I totally recommed her. I am a Mom and I want to look like a Woman. She also doesn't want you to be in pain, which really helps when you have a 10 year old. I still have to help her with homework, & projects. After your surgery she or her office is always available to help you. I am so happy I choose Dr. Vaniver, now I look like a Mom, not a Mom who had Breast Cancer.. .

I'm so glad to hear you felt so well cared for during your reconstruction. That must have been really difficult to go through while raising a 10 year old. You are clearly a very strong woman. She is a fortunate little girl to have you to look up to!

I trust Doctor Karen, she really cares!!!

I trust Doctor Karen, she really cares!!!

I'm glad your surgeon was sensitive to the fact that you are a young mom and you didn't want alot of scarring. Could you let me know what kind of recon you had and why you choose it? Thanks Helen.
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

After my surgery she in check on me, and made sure I was treated very good. Asked if I had any questions, and answer them all. Great care and after the surgery she has this special serum you apply to get rid of scar tissue, so cool. ( it really works) Her staff treated me like I was family and I felt so welcome to be there. Waiting times was so prompt. I will use her again in the future and I tell my friends how Great of a Job She does!!!!!!