Wonderful Experience; Very Happy with Results! - Seattle, WA

I had smaller breasts all through my 20's and...

I had smaller breasts all through my 20's and decided when I turned 30 that I wanted to go a little bigger. I was not getting implants for attention, I just wanted to feel more womanly in bathing suits and lingerie. I just wanted to be able to actually fit into things I wanted without padding or push-ups. I only went up to a full C cup (small D) which looks more natural with my figure.

The healing after surgery was painful, but completely worth it and I feel more confident and satisfied with my body then ever.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Very professional and personable. I had many questions because this was my first time going through a major surgery and my first experience with breast implants. He answered all of my questions thoroughly with very direct and detailed responses that reassured me if his knowledge and experience with the breast augmentation procedures. I started out nervous about going through with the surgery and after meetings with Dr. G I felt comfortable with understanding the process and excited to move forward with my decision. The entire staff was always friendly, helpful and quickly available. The surgery turned out wonderful! I've had so many compliments from woman on my implants and asking of who I went to because they turned out so natural. Dr. G is not only a plastic surgeon, but to me he is also an artist with a vision for making a woman's body more beautiful.