Do Your Research! - Seattle, WA

It was never a question of 'why' but...

It was never a question of 'why' but 'when'. As far back as I can remember, I eagerly anticipated developing breasts so that I could look nice in a swimming suit, dresses, etc. To be feminine for me, was to be curvaceous. I haven't regretted it once. I feel beautiful.

Absolute perfection.
Very true. I scheduled my consultation for this coming friday =) Thanks again!!
Thank you so much! Thats what I am looking to get a med/full C size =)
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I had breast augmentation surgery done by Dr. G in August of last year (2010). After having done loads of research on the procedure itself and then on different surgeons, I chose Dr. G over the other surgeons I had considered for 3 specific reasons: 1. His credentials: his education, both initially and continuing are stellar. He maintains more certifications than are required of him and he partners with Swedish for several reasons, all which benefit his patients directly. 2. His patients' before/after photos for the procedure I wanted were beautiful - I found no (what I call) "googly boobs" where the nipples point in different directions. That was dissimilar to any other surgeons' portfolio photos I had seen. 3. After meeting with Dr. G for a consultation, I felt better informed than I had been, walking into his office. It would seem that that is to be expected but his office is the only place where that occurred; like I said, I did LOADS of research before even starting to read about surgeons in particular. I knew I had made the right choice when: After my surgery, I discussed the procedure and precautions used in my recovery with my sister, who had had the same surgery years prior by another surgeon. She had had a much different experience and unfortunately, much different (less) afer care and instruction. Dr. G and his staff kept communication with me as often and as consistently as they had before and during my procedure/recovery. I feel that my health and satisfaction has been as important to them as it is to me. Even after nearly a full year, they still reach out to me and I've been glad to be able to tell them each time that I'm still as happy as the day of "my big reveal"... or maybe happier! I have since referred several of my friends and family to his office - for all types of cosmetic enhancement inquiries they have had.