Breast Augmentation/Liposuction - Seattle

Finally at 43 I was able to do something about my...

Finally at 43 I was able to do something about my appearance. Child birth and breast feeding left my small breast deflated. I just wanted a natural look and to give my breast a lift and add fullness. After my first consultation with the doctor I felt very confident in my decision to have the procedure done by him. He answered all my questions before I could ask them. I was well informed and prepared for surgery. I was expecting a lot of pain after I came out of sedation but it wasn't so bad. (breastfeeding was worse for me) After 3 days and just 8 pain pills I was done with medication.

I am so pleased with my results! My breast have the natural fullness I've always wanted without looking fake. I did have one scar that "folded" as the doctor put it but with the techniques he gave me it is flattening out and looking much better after just 10 days! I know by continuing with the scar treatment they will be barely noticeable.

I also had liposuction performed on the back of my thighs and lower buttocks the same day. I am a runner and if running 20 miles a week wasn't making it go away I knew I had to do something. Again even in this area I experienced very little pain. The genetic fat on the back of my thighs is gone! My pants fit better and pull on easier. My backside has definition, I can tell where my buttocks ends and thighs begin!

I am thrilled with my new body and appearance! At 43 I deserve it! Thank you for making me feel comfortable, giving me the knowledge to make an informed decision and just feel good in my own skin.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I left each appointment with information, I felt very comfortable. He listened to what I wanted to do and answered all my questions, some before I could ask them.