So Very Very Happy :) - Seattle, WA

I was so unhappy and insecure with the results...

I was so unhappy and insecure with the results from my first surgery 10 years ago, it took me a very long time to find a doctor I felt comfortable with and trusted.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. G was recommended to me by a friend. After checking out his credentials and photos on the website, I decided with a free consultation, why not meet with him? He spent about 45 minutes with me, explaining everything in detail in "layman's terms." It sounds crazy, but I booked my surgery immediately following the consult. When you find *the one* you just know. Now, a few months post-op, I'm beyond thrilled with my results. Aesthetics aside, I love that at all my appointments, I never feel rushed, and he fully answers any questions or concerns I have. But it's not just a one man show, his office staff has been helpful and absolute sweethearts. At the on-site surgery center, everyone I dealt with, from the anesthesiologist to the nurse in recovery, was professional, kind, and most importantly, eased my nerves! Finally building up the courage to go through with surgery was a hard decision, but I'm so glad I found Dr. G and his skilled hands! I can't say enough good things about my experience.

Hi nikj -- Welcome to RealSelf!