I'm Still Me, Just a Happier Me - Seattle, WA

I had been thinking about breast augmentation for...

I had been thinking about breast augmentation for about 8 years. I even started a fund for myself when I was in my late 20's, just in case I ever worked up the courage to do it. It came down to the right surgeon though and it took me a while to make a match. I wanted someone who shared my beliefs about plastic surgery, understood my basic desire to be me...just slightly enhanced - Dr. S was that person. The moment I saw my before and after pictures, I have never been more sure about a decision in my life. It was totally worth it.

Wow, 20 doctors?! Perseverance pays off! Congrats on your result. :)

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I visited over 20 doctors over the past 5 years and most would say, "go bigger". That always rubbed me the wrong way. I was an A cup but I also have a small frame and love to be active, so it was important to still feel like "me" after the procedure. Dr. S understood that, even before I said anything. Above all, she strives for a natural look, and I really appreciated her approach. She was considerate, supportive, knowledgable and bottom line - VERY GOOD AT WHAT SHE DOES. I couldn't recommend her more highly. I only wish it hadn't taken me so long to decide to do it!