Dream Come True! - Bellevue, WA

I am a single mother, getting back on my feet...

I am a single mother, getting back on my feet after the hardest 3 years of my life, I lost everything.  There was one procedure regarding my appearance (augmentation) that I had wanted to do all my adult life.  I got a big tax refund and decided it was time.  Once I made my decision to do it, I really didn't take too much time to select a doctor or clinic and go through with it.  A big risk I know...  Being a single mom doesn't allow for too much spare time.  I took a risk and jumped in the deep end and selected Dr. S and his staff because of the credentials I saw online about him and his clinic.  And, I had a LOT of questions when I got there (been saving them for years...lol)!

Don't be afraid to do something you know you've wanted to do for a long time, if that's you. You may wish you'd done it sooner.

Recovery is really fast and they will be checking in with you along the way to make sure you are comfortable. Before you know it, you're past it all and have a new "you".

It's worth it! (The price I saw online and was quoted, was exactly what I paid. It was a mommy makeover special. Couldn't remember exact cost but it was just over $6,000).

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

In the end, I put a lot of "blind" trust in Dr. S's experience and in his team. He and his nurse Julie, graciously answered all my questions and put me at ease with encouragement that all would be well and that I was an ideal candidate for the procedure. They were confident I would be very pleased with the results. Even Diane, the receptionist, was so kind to me, I feel like we're friends. And in the end, they were right, I am VERY pleased with my results! I have to say also that I REALLY appreciated that they proactively take ALL the possible precautions to prevent nausea and any possible discomfort during and after their procedures. They really care about their patient's comfort, the whole way through. So thankful to have finally gone through with what I had dreamed of doing and am so glad I chose Dr. S. A dream come true, and I love how I look. Thank you tons!

I'm sorry for the hardships you went through, but glad you were able to get this done! Thanks so much for sharing your story on RealSelf!