Look No Further - Seattle, WA

I have been researching cosmetic surgery and...

I have been researching cosmetic surgery and surgeons since the eighties; I have explored every new technique, procedure, etc, and I have many friends that have had ‘work’ done and not always with the best results. So, although I hated getting old (48 yrs ) and the toll that age and having babies had taken on my body was making me unhappy, I was also scared to try cosmetic surgery. I wanted to look younger, refreshed, and not fake.

Cost was for breast augmentation and tummy tuck.

I had a breast augmentation and tummy tuck and I can honestly say that my stomach hasn’t looked this good since I was about 16 and my breasts are unbelievable! They’re perfect, I was  pretty small (A) and I went to a large C/small D, which sounds like quite a leap, but I’m also 6 foot tall and weigh about 145lbs, so it actually looks perfect! I am finally proportionate after all these years of referring to myself as a bowling pin. I finally feel sexy again!

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

If Dr S had a fan club, I would be President. It was after ‘interviewing’ with many surgeons and getting many opinions that really made it obvious to me how different Surgeons can be, I know now more than ever how important it is to get 2nd, 3rd and in my case several opinions. Some very prestigious surgeons in the Puget Sound area (not naming names) were scary, they wanted to do things that I hadn’t even came to talk about…. break my jaw, add implants where none were needed etc. But I knew as soon as I met Dr S that I found the right Doctor. My exhausting search was finally over. Aside from his phenomenal credentials and experience, I was so surprised and refreshed by his amazing honesty. It was apparent that he takes his role seriously and always strives to do what’s in the best interest of his clients, even if it means less business for him. On top of it all, he has the nicest bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr S for anyone looking for an outstanding cosmetic surgeon. I have more on my list that I would like to do in the future, so I plan to have a long term relationship with him. Oh yeah and his staff are fantastic too!