Best Doctor for Any Cosmetic Procedure! - Seattle, WA

I would highly recommend Dr. G for any plastic...

I would highly recommend Dr. G for any plastic surgery procedure. I had my first procedure in 1989 and had my last in 2009. He and his staff are very professional and treat their patients as if they were their only patient. I have actually worked at other surgeons offices over the years but would only go to Dr. G for my own procedures. Many people get confused when a doctor is a Cosmetic surgeon vs. Board Certified Plastic surgeon. Don't be fooled. Board Certified is what Dr. G is which is a world of difference in a doctor's education. The prices may be a little higher but the work is immaculate and they take great care of each patient.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon