Before my Hair Transplant Operation, Really Terrible Huh ! Beijing, China

I am a steward working in bullet trains, my...

I am a steward working in bullet trains, my experiences of hair transplant is quite accidental.A passenger in dinning car chats with me, and I asked about his job at random, he told me that he works as a doctor , who performs hair transplant operations. At that moment, I suddenly focused on this issue, since my forehead was suffering a thin condition.Due to the the particularity of our work, it is required to tie my hair up,after a long time, I had to have a large forehead,which I had nothing helpful to it.At first time of touching hair transplant operation, I even did not know what this was, I thought if this is a maintaining in the Hair Salon, afterwards I just realized with much surprise that it actually is a surgery.

Just finished the operation

When I came back home , I started to search for in-depth knowledge of hair transplant and I want to try because I finally knew that this operation is a normal thing, which can do something really helpful to my thin hair, so I deserved it . Having made this decision, I had my hair transplant operation several days later. Then I rested for about ten days.

There is nothing special to say in the process of the operation, but girls do not have to have our hair shaved, just shave a small pieces behind head for the convenience of punching follicles.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

About four months after my hair transplant operation.

There is little pain as soon as the operation finished. But the point is that there is much different in the next few days, there is some bleeding in the planting area, and my eyes begin to swell as well as my head. Fortunately for me, there is no traces of hair transplant when I begin working, and nobody asked me ,“what’s wrong with your head?”.

About four months after my hair transplant operation, it’s much more dense than before in the hairline.

One year.

Almost one year, I’m so happy that doctor said I recovered well.

I have a pleasant memory at my first plastic surgery !

WOW I'm hoping for the same results. You look beautiful..
I am so glad you shared your journey with us, your results are so amazing, you look great!!
Dr.Yinziyi