An Amazing Breast Augmentation Experience - Seattle, WA

I liked my smaller breasts but always was...

I liked my smaller breasts but always was interested in bigger ones and now I'm also a dancer, so it seemed like the right time. I did my research and Dr Peters stood out immediately.. I had a consult and felt very strongly that I would be in good hands. I had my surgery ten days ago and so far my results are incredible! They look just how I wanted and my recovery has been gentle and smooth. I can't recommend Dr Peters highly enough.. All my dancer friends are shocked at how perfect my breasts are, especially so soon after surgery!

So I'm going to add to this a bit haphazardly....

So I'm going to add to this a bit haphazardly.. I got Allergan 425cc HP silicone implants. This was the biggest we thought would fit my body comfortably, and I was hoping to attain a look somewhere between "natural" and "fake". I did feel extremely tight when I came out of surgery, but nothing too extreme as far as pain. I felt pretty uncomfortable for the first few days, but experienced a big improvement around day seven and eight.

I've had a consult with Dr. P, and I liked her very much, too! Thank you for sharing your story here on RealSelf. What size and type of implants did you choose?

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr Peters is absolutely amazing. She's polite, professional, knows how to listen, and how to deliver!