Velashape Did Not Work for Me, Unfortunately - Seal Beach, CA

I tried Velashape in the quest to reduce my...

I tried Velashape in the quest to reduce my cellulite, which has haunted me since I was 13. Unfortunately, Velashape did nothing more but waste an hour it of my life. I saw no difference of an kind. When something sounds to good to be tru, it usually is :( I wish I had not spent the money on this procedure. It doesn't hurt, so that's a plus but if it doesn't work, who cares?

I realize that it might have sounded Iike I had...

I realize that it might have sounded Iike I had one treatment, but I actually had 4.

Yes, I am pretty convinced it is genetic. As soon as I hit puberty, I got cellulite. I have also hear of Cellulaze and looked at the before and after pictures. Right now, I'm in the middle of getting endromologie to see if it helps. I am about 1/2 way though the 20 session I bought, so I will try to post the pics I took early on with the pics at the end.

Yes, please keep us posted on how the endromologie works. Hoping it gives you some good results!!

Wow, you have been dealing with cellulite since you were 13? I'm sorry to hear that. :( I've been watching & waiting to hear how things go in the long haul for some of the first Cellulaze patients. It is suppose to be a great treatment for cellulite - but like many people I'm holding my breath & waiting to hear what our community members end up saying after the 3-6 month period it takes to see the full results.

Sorry the Velashape didn't work for you. It is always such a disappointing feeling to spend money on something (especially that much money!) and not see results.