Fractional C02 Laser - Seal Beach, CA

For years I've had deep wrinkles around my...

For years I've had deep wrinkles around my eyes and mouth due to sun damage and genetics. The doctor informed me about a procedure called Fractional CO2 that smooths and resurfaces the skin. He warned me that the downtime is 7-10 days. I've never had anything aggressive done to my skin and was nervous when he showed me photos of the procedure. It seemed intense.

Before the treatment, the nurse spent an hour talking to me about post care while I was numbing and waiting for the medication to kick in. The procedure itself was tolerable. Some areas hurt more than others. After the treatment, my face was red, swollen and oozing. Days 4-7 my skin scabbed over and itched terribly, days 7-10 my skin was healed but mostly pink. I'm 3 months post-procedure and my skin looks amazing! The wrinkles around my eyes and mouth are signifcantly less noticeable. Over all my skin is tighter, feels softer and I've received compliments saying I look 10 years younger.

Dr. Michael Lafkas, Aesthetic Laser Care

Dr. Lafkas at Aesthetic Laser Care was highly recommended to me. I was extremely nervous. He answered my laundry list of questions and made me feel at ease with the procedure. The nurse followed up with me several times while I was healing. The facility is clean with comfortable treatment rooms.

Hi Janet,

That is so great both the doctor and the nurse took the time to speak to you and explain what exactly would happen. Also that the nurse let your numbing cream, well numb, for the full hour, based on the community that helps a lot. Looking 10 years younger is awesome and you can't go wrong there. How long had you been thinking about having this procedure?

Thanks,