Botox is DANGEROUS! - Seal Beach, CA

My experience with Botox was horrible and I am...

My experience with Botox was horrible and I am still suffering from side effects. This drug IS NOT SAFE. I was talked into a free 20 cc injection into my forehead as a promotion at a spa for Allergan products. The results to my frown lines on my forehead were impressive and took about 7 to 10 days to really kick in. What happened after that, however, was horrible, and I am still suffering from some of the side effects. I started experiencing shortness of breath and difficulty breathing about 1 to 2 weeks after the shot, to the point that I had to call 911 because I thought I was having a heart attack. I also started suffering from rapid heart palpitations and irregular heart beats. I've been to my Dr. And also to Urgent Care twice and have had several vials of blood drawn and two EKGs, and a chest x-ray and nothing appears to be wrong, but the side effects still continue. I also started experiencing this weird sensation like my throat was closing only to find out, once I started researching Botox side effects,that difficulty swallowing is a known, documented side effect. I've also been experiencing headaches, drippy nose and a dry mouth in addition to the more serious side effects. This was the biggest mistake I've ever made and am hoping the symptoms will go away as the shot wears off. DO NOT USE THIS DRUG!! I reported my symptoms to the FDA. It is not worth it. I've never felt this sick - I still have the shortness of breath as I write.

Complexions day spa

I was told I was receiving "less than a teaspoonful" of Botox. A 20 cc unit is closer to 3 teaspoonfuls! I was also told no one had ever had a terrible reaction, and they had done 10,000 injections. I can't believe that i would be the first in 10,000 with this horrible reaction. They are more focused on pushing the product and their relationship with Allergan than patient/client safety.