Scuptra Looks Very Natural at 3 Months but Worried About the Future

I had sculptra done in february because the skin...

I had sculptra done in february because the skin around my mouth and jaw was starting to sag. It really bothered me alot so I asked what best form of treatment was and was told sculptra.

I did a little research online and all seemed good. So I then booked consultation with a plastic surgeon and convinced me it was the right treatment for me.

After the first lot of injections although i was very badly bruised i saw a very subtle difference within a few weeks. So I decided to go ahead with the second round. This time two viles were used. Afterwards my face was very swollen and the bruising was awful. I was covered in them. And they lasted for 16 days.

Once the brusing faded i could see that the area around my mouth was again looking better and less loose. Then.. 3 weeks ago i developed what i can only describe as a oval shape bump on my cheek.. Its not big but its on the surface of the skin not beneath. Also i keep breaking out in itchy spots and thats something that has never happened to me before so im starting to wonder if my immune system is reacting to this foreign substance in my skin. Also sometimes my jaw feels heavy and aches.

I came online to research it and found this site and now im so very scared. I didnt realise that the lumps and bumps can appear as late as 6 to 12 months later.
I'm wishing id never had it done. All these poor people who now seem to be disfigured due to sculptra.

Im hoping im going to be one of the lucky ones and not get any worse than the one bump i have which is small (at the moment) but every day im massaging still and checking my face. Im living in constant fear of disfigurement.

I know i may be catastrophizing and obssessng about something that might not happen but after finding this site i think not.

There seems to be so many people with bad experiences even years later.

not had enough experience