Terrific Results - Chelsea, NY

I had 2 Sculptra treatments 2 years ago with Dr....

I had 2 Sculptra treatments 2 years ago with Dr. Michael Eidelman in NYC. At first there was a bit of puffiness which subsided. It looked like nothing much had happened but after a couple months I started to see that my face was filling out. As the Sculptra developed stimulated the collagen I was seeing the full correction. This is pretty common. The effects develop over time, they are not immediate.

Dr. Eidelman and his medical assistant were very clear with the after care. It is imperative that you massage the product everyday for about 3 weeks as instructed to avoid developing nodules. I'm so sorry anyone has had a bad result but it is most likely due to a lack of direction or a lack of follow through on the patients' part. My results are terrific. I've just had another treatment (2 years later!) and I must say I look great. I'm 58 and people think I'm in my early 40's. Be sure you have your procedure by someone like Eidelman who does a lot of treatments and that you follow instructions to the letter. I've turned my friends on to him and Sculptra. It's our best kept secret.

Manhattan Dermatologist

Dr. Eidelman is so kind and gentle. He takes his time and explains everything before it happens. I feel like I am in expert, artistic hands. Before my 1st treatment I had a consultation so he could address my needs and concerns. I came back about a week later for the Sculptra. I'm really glad he had me wait because I had about 10 more questions to ask that I hadn't thought of at the 1st appointment. He filled me in and I was completely confident I had made the right choice. He's a doll.