Sculptra is Not Worth the Money or Time Investment

At 24 I’ve tried – or will try – most of the...

At 24 I’ve tried – or will try – most of the fillers out there. I have congenital hollowing in my face that is only correctable with fillers. I don’t want to go the implant route just yet ‘cause I’ve heard of bad side effects from it. I need to experiment and find my right look first, maybe wait for them to refine implants, before I proceed with that. I think my worst experience so far has been with Sculptra. Worst isn’t really the right word but it wasn’t a positive result for me anyway. I tried it in a round of four shots a few weeks apart. I noticed only a slight improvement and don’t feel it is worth the cost. Dramatic is another thing but the correction with Sculptra was small at best. It’s a series of injections too so you have to go back and it costs more than the other fillers – a lot more time, a lot more effort, and a lot pricier. That’s always worth keeping in mind when looking at Sculptra. It’s a much bigger commitment. I do know of people who have good results from Sculptra so it’s not all bad. Your body will react differently to anything so my word isn’t the be-all, end-all. But on my face I wasn’t pleased with what I got. Next up I’m going to try Juvederm maybe and also Radiesse. In the past I have tried Restylane and of course Sculptra but neither of these was worth sticking to.
Very good post, I was really searching for this topic, as I wanted this topic to understand completely and it is also very rare in internet, that is why it was very difficult to understand.
Thank you for sharing this.
regards:
share tips
Hi, I am young as well (26) and have horrible dark circles and hollows under my eyes - one of few negative genetic attributes inherited from my family. I've also noticed fine lines under my eyes too - they seem to have developed just in the last few months (I have been under a lot of stress) and I'm very unhappy about them. I really want to do something about this, as no concealer or eye cream seems to fix the problem for longer than an hour or so. I was wondering if you have found success with anything. I live in Los Angeles, so there are many options around. Also, if you would like another twenty-something filler-chaser to discuss these things with, please write to me anytime.