NO Result After 3 Treatments

I had 3 treatments of Sculptra, spaced about 1...

I had 3 treatments of Sculptra, spaced about 1 month apart each. It was very expensive. I was trying to fill in my hollow cheeks. I saw Absolutely NO result. My cheeks look just as hollow as they did before. I do not recommend this product. Big waste of time and money. I would like my money back.

Tammy. It's NOT the product. It's the DOCTOR. Unless you go to one of the FEW Sculptra specialists in the country... you're wasting your time. Sculptra is injected VERY differently than all the other fillers. There may be only 6 or 7 doctors around the country who can apply Sculptra properly. Yes... only 6 or 7. I list them in a separate section.
hi please could you tell me the doctors you recommend for having sculptra done with. Many thanks.

Sculptra builds collagen with time. You wont see results in 1-3 months. Your doctor should have told you it will take 6+

I had been getting fillers injected for years. Due to smoking, my cheeks started to hollow significantly on my left side. I have used collagen and restylyne for years for my laugh lines. I decided to go to another plastic surgeon to have sculptura done. Too expensive and not long lasting AT ALL. I had three seperate injections over a three month period. It looked good for approximately 3 weeks. I had Sculptura done from Oct-Dec, I ended up getting a fat tranfer to fill up my cheeks in June. Do NOT opt for Sculptura for hollow cheeks!!! Waste of money. Incidentally, I had the fat transfer done almost a year ago and it is still intact. I also find Perlane to be wonderful for the laugh lines.
I have had the proceedure to treat facial lipodystrophy . Two sessions over a 4 yr. period and have been very please I would caution that some practitioners may be better than others. It is important that you see satisfactory results on patients who are using the same Dr. you are considering . Technique is very important.