LOVED IT!

I had two 1/2 syringes of Sculptra put in, about a...

I had two 1/2 syringes of Sculptra put in, about a month apart and I LOVE the results. My "cheek lines" that I was getting are much reduced/almost gone, and my face is fuller and younger looking. I had no bumps or lumps, but I was religious about massaging the treated area. I think the trick is getting a small amount and seeing how it works for you. I love it and will probably continue doing it unless they come up with something better! The best is looking at pictures of myself last summer versus this summer--I look MUCH younger!

An update--I am happy with the results, but will...

An update--I am happy with the results, but will probably have to go in for another treatment as it feels like it's gone down a little. Or maybe I'm just used to it now? But still, happy with the treatment. I think it's the least expensive way to take years off your face.

San Ramon Dermatologist

Can you tell me which Dr you are using? I live in OC but visit a friend often in SF. Thanks!
How did you get it for only $500?
Hi instigator, Provider information appears above the review. Please note, you must be signed in to your RealSelf account to view this info. Cheers, --Sharon
Trish, can you tell me who your doctor was? I am in San Francisco too. How did you get it for only $500?
Where did your dr. place the injections? I am looking to have this done but am scared of the possible negative side effects.
You look great! I can really see the difference. I also just got sculptra for my cheeks. How long did it take for you to notice the results and was it the same "preview" as you got right after it? Thanks for posting the picture. It really helps!
Yes, it looks the same as it did right after the injections. I didn't notice the results for about a month-and then, I didn't notice in the mirror, per se, because I mostly got the creases when I was smiling and laughing, but I really noticed it when I got the vacation pictures back! My results came after two treatments. I'm not sure if I need to go back for a third or not.
Hi- Thanks so much for writing back. It is so anxiety provoking waiting for these results! Did you get 2 treatments of 1/2 a bottle? So far I've had 1 treatment with a full bottle on each cheek so I know that's a lot but I needed it. Have lots of people noticed and asked what you did or just sense that there was something different about you?