Another Great Experience - Newburgh, NY

Another great Sculptra treatment with my Dr. in...

Another great Sculptra treatment with my Dr. in Newburgh, NY. Two years ago, following multiple surgeries with recurring oral cancer, Dr. R performed cosmetic surgery on the lower portion of my face. An unexpected plus was that he successfully pulled up a long scar from removal of lymph nodes. It's barely noticeable! Part of the treatment involved injection of Sculptra to fill out the hollows in my face (from age). As promised, the Sculptra took years off even before the surgery. It also lasted two years, which is the average.

I just had a "touch up" with Sculptra, again with remarkable results. My husband noticed right away. Friends have commented that I look healthy, a very real compliment for someone who has fought cancer.

I recommend both Dr. R and Sculptra. I'll probably be back for a treatment in another two years.

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

See my review. It says it all. After multiple surgeries for oral cancer and large neck-stretching pumps and drains, Dr. R did a remarkable job in a complicated surgery that many plastic surgeons would not have touched because of the lack of tissue and twisted nerves on the side of neck where my lymph nodes were removed.