Sculptra (anti-aging treatment)

A treatment that doesn't change your look but...

A treatment that doesn't change your look but gives you a refreshed renewed glow. A treatment that makes you feel and look pretty. It is a gradual improvement, you do need to go in for 3-4 treatments 4-12 weeks apart. I had no bruising but was a bit sore for about 5 days. You must massage your face with a cream for 5 minutes 5 times a day but it is worth it!

I'm glad to hear things went well for you. I would love to hear more of the specifics about your particular treatment, such as which areas you had done, if you did anything to decrease the pain, anything unexpected you noticed during or after you had the injections, etc.

I haven't really noticed a change by I do feel...

I haven't really noticed a change by I do feel prettier. I am looking forward to my 2nd treatment as I don't want to change my look but I do want to look refreshed.
It may not change your look if you have a good injector. My ps ruined me.

Will your 2nd treatment be for new areas, or will it be a touch up of the areas you have already had treated?

Dr. Jang

Dr. Jang's expertise and is a specialist in anti-aging. She is a women, who I believe looks at a face differently and gives her honest option what would be the best course of treatments that I need to look my best, naturally.