Absolutely the BEST - Maryland

I am a guy turning 50 this year and have always...

I am a guy turning 50 this year and have always been told I look young for my age but WOW! I have just completed my 3rd session with Sculptra and the results are absolutely amazing. Most people now guess I'm 35 and have even had a few guess that I'm in my late 20's when i have my ballcap on.

There is mild discomfort for 2 days after the procudure but it is mostly when you massage the treated areas as recommended. i have no bruising but stopped the Advil about a week before the injections. The results after the initial swelling due to the fluid injected are gradual and you have to be patient but it is well worth the wait.

YOU MUST GO TO A BOARD CERTIFIED Doc with a lot of experience. You definitely get what you pay for. Trying to do this whith someone without the proper cerdentials and experience to save some money is a VERY FOOLISH thing to do. Have also had 3 ViPEELS for correct some sun damage. i couldn't be happier.

Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hi MD,

Great review! It answered a lot of questions many community members often ask. We'd love to see pictures of how young you look now. :) Please keep us updated.

Thanks for the review, Happy Wednesday!

-Britt