Life Changing - Scranton, PA

It is amazing how a few minutes have changed my...

It is amazing how a few minutes have changed my life! In minutes it was over and I was headed to recovery! I was already seeing a difference in my vision! It has been over a year now and my visions continues to get better! I have had no complications from the procedure besides my eyes being dry at times. The best part is waking up every morning and being able to see my alarm clock.

Overall the experience has been amazing. I can’t express how much the surgery has improved my life. I recommend NEI and Lasik surgery to everyone that can benefit.

Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing your review.  That has to be totally fantastic to be able to see clearly!   Congratulations on your new vision:)

Scranton Ophthalmologist

I can’t say that I wasn't nervous to get the surgery, but even from my first consultation visit they discussed the custom laser vision correction procedure and made me feel comfortable and at ease. I knew I was in good hands. On the day of my procedure the staff was so helpful and kind and really made it an incredible experience. Dr. Thomas Boland was the surgeon who conducted my procedure that day. He walked me through every step as he did it, making sure I was comfortable during every second of the surgery. He is completely thorough and answers any questions you may have. I recommend Dr. Boland for his patience, kindness and expertise and making this experience so memorable!