simply the best! - Scottsdale, AZ

Its not fun to have your worst feature in the...

Its not fun to have your worst feature in the middle of your face. I HATED taking photos, I'd feel ok about my appereance until I'd see what I actually looked like. My nose was awful.

Anyways, here's some pictures, I found that helpful when thinking about doing this. I haven't gotten any proper ones taken yet, so sorry about the qualit theyre from a dance thing I did, but I think they show my new nose from different angles quite well.

Your nose is beautiful !!!! So are you (: I have a dorsal hump and I'm looking into getting a nose job
u look amazing actually

Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf. Would love to know more about your recovery!

Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

Best choice for a rhinoplasty. Getting my nose done by Dr. Holden was the best decision I've ever made for myself! He took two hours during my initial consult, and I later came back for a second consult where he answered more of my questions and was very patient. I had worries that I'd end up with a ski-jump or pug nose. He took the time to explain why some rhinoplasties turn out that way, and the techniques he would use to avoid such results. I hated that my nose would pull down when I'd smile, and he explained to me the mechanics of why that happens and what measures could be taken to correct it. He thoroughly prepared me for every step of the procedure and my results are natural, and look just like the digital imaging. Extremely helpful throughout. On the third day my facial swelling was significant, popping my cast off a little bit. I texted him asking about it, and he suggested I come into the office, and he saw me immediately, re-applying the cast and sending me on my way. I can't emphasize enough what an amazing job he did! Please do yourself a favor and go to the best, you wont regret it one bit!