Perfect Breast Augmentation - Scottsdale, AZ

After kids I was very unhappy with my deflated...

After kids I was very unhappy with my deflated breasts. After months of researching different plastic surgeons throughout the valley and having consult after consult with different doctors, I quickly realized no other surgeon compared to Dr. Shaw.  I had been wanting to have a breast augmentation for a while but I had a ton of anxiety.  So, when I decided it was time I talked to friends about surgeons they had seen.  I kept hearing his name time after time.   After having two kids, I wanted my figure back.  I wanted to have breasts that looked big but not too small. More importantly, proportioned to my body.

It is now a month later and I am elated with the results!  Why did I wait so long?  They are proprtioned and absolutely perfect!!  I could not be happier.

Arizona Plastic Surgeon

I can honestly say that I had the most amazing experience with Dr. Shaw as well as his staff. As soon as I walked in The Shaw Center my anxiety dissipated. The staff was incredibly friendly. Every single staff member was wonderful. They spoke to me like I had known them for years. You can tell all the staff members are all very close. It is like a family. When I first met Dr. Shaw he was confident. He answered all my questions all without hesitation. He briefed me on his techniques and he had great bedside manner. Dr. Shaw is incredibly professional and experienced. This is when I realized he was the surgeon for me. The sugery itself went great. I would recommend Shaw to anyone who is considering surgery. Dr. Shaw and his staff raise the bar and I am so lucky to have found him and his team.

Hooray for success stories like yours! Did you end up going with saline or silicone?

Thanks much for sharing here.