Couldn't Ask for Better Results - Scottsdale, AZ

I am a 41 yr old mother of 2 who wanted the...

I am a 41 yr old mother of 2 who wanted the breasts I had when I was 20 and that is exactly what I got.

I am 2 weeks post op full anchor breast lift with...

I am 2 weeks post op full anchor breast lift with 325cc saline submuscular implants, filled to 325cc left, 365cc right. I just had my steri strips changed and finally got a look at my scars. My reaction was "what scars"? Amazingly, just 2 weeks post-op my scars are only red thread-like lines. That is it. I could not be happier, just wish I had done this earlier.

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

From my first consultation through my most recent post op appointment, everyone at the office has been wonderful. Dr. Corey listened to what I wanted, gave me reasonable expectations and delivered exactly what he said he would. I would recommend Dr Corey to anyone looking for a cosmetic procedure in Scottsdale, AZ!

I am now 1 month post op and my scars are healing very nicely. I am using silicone sheeting therapy for the next 8 weeks and I hope this will especially help the scars underneath, which are much thicker than the ones around my nipples and down my breasts. Those scars already look really good and are fading quickly. Based on how good those look, I have no doubt that the scars underneath will improve significantly over time. I don't expect to really know what they are going to look like until a year or two from now. So happy at this point though.
Had my OP 3May11 and they are beautiful I had just a lift back to excerising feeling in the nipples are coming and going.
I massage them twice a day with tissue oil scars are fading only the ones under the boobs are still red.
Can anyone tell me when I can expect those scars to fade away other than that all is well.

Your scars will fade over the next 12-24 months.  Some fade quicker than others but they will be fine with time.

Thanks Kimmer25. You are exactly right, this was my biggest worry. While I felt like the results of the breast lift would certainly be worthwhile, I struggled for a long time over the tradeoff of the scars. I am certainly pleasantly surprised at the results and my biggest worry has been laid to rest. I still have my steri-strips on and this week at my 3 week post op mark, I get to remove those and will start silicone sheeting treatment for the scars. I also began exercising again this morning and got to take my new breasts for a "test run" this morning. No problems so far.

I found that my scars also healed beautifully.  Good for you in getting back to the exercise.  That always makes you feel better once you can get moving again.

It was all worth it and so glad I did it.  I love reading about positive results such as yours.  This will give other women hope and calm the nerves.

Who would have ever thought perky boobs could feel so good..LOL

Now that is wonderful!   Only two weeks post op and already healed so well.  This is one of women's biggest concerns and I am sure many will be happy to read about your results.

Congratulations and keep us up to date on your recovery.