Great Doctor, Great Staff and Great Results...who Could Ask for More? - Scottsdale, AZ

I had been considering breast surgery for over 10...

I had been considering breast surgery for over 10 years and finally decided it was time after losing 60 lbs; I still have some weight to lose but didn't want to wait on my weight to have great boobs!

I'm so glad that I went to the best. Don't bat an eyelash at the price girls, your body is NOT the place to tighten your budget around. Do your research, go to a great doctor (like Dr. T!) and follow the pre- and post-op instructions to the letter; you won't be sorry!

The surgery went well; recovery wasn't more difficult than what I'd been told and I'm incredibly happy with the results so far (8-weeks out currently).

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. T is amazing. If he were simply a highly skilled, meticulous, and detail-oriented artist-of-a-surgeon, that would be enough. But he has a really fantastic, humorous personality and compassionate bedside manner to top it off. Not once have I felt rushed by him or made to feel stupid and ignorant (even though I was QUITE ignorant about the process). I originally went to Dr. T on the advice of a friend who was very pleased with the results of her breast augmentation ("He's an ARTIST!", were her exact words). I was hoping that I wouldn't need a breast lift, but at my initial consultation, Dr. T said that I would definitely need one. He patiently addressed all of my concerns about scarring, recovery, and long-term results. He seemed incredibly forthright, honest, experienced and was clearly well-informed, so much that I chose not to consult with anyone else; I knew that he was my doctor! His nursing staff put the icing on the cake; they have been so kind, patient, and helpful every step of the way. The day of surgery, I felt totally confident telling Dr. T to make me proportionate and just do whatever he thought would look best on my body. I can't recommend Dr. T enough; he knows his stuff, he is damn good, and he's not a conceited jerk about it! What are you waiting for? Go to him!!!