110% Worth It - Scottsdale, AZ

I had always been self conscious of my breast size...

I had always been self conscious of my breast size and the way they looked. After 12 years if thinking about it I finally did it.

Arizona Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shaw and his staff was amazing. Everyone is friendly and readily available to answer questions or concerns. Dr. Shaw takes him time with you. Not once did he look at his watch or make you feel rushed. He really listens to what you are looking for and has strong ethics.From the moment you meet with him you immediately feel comfortable. To me this is a very private insecurity that I now am sharing with a stranger. With Dr. Shaw it was easy. There is no pressure and he listens.I had gained some weight over 10 years ago. I lost the weight, but the first to go is your bust and your butt. My breasts looked like raisins and I wanted to be able to wear a bathing suit proudly and feel sexy. I chose a very moderate size and love the way they look. Dr. Shaw reviewed several options I had to choose from and he took the time to share pros and cons of each. I felt very prepared for my surgery and well informed about my options and risks associated with the surgery. Dr. Shaw did an amazing job. I am thrilled. He was able to create the exact look I wanted. Everyone recovers differently so it is never easy for a doctor to tell you how long you should be off of work, etc. I did ask around to a few people who had had the surgery and they all said it was a breeze and they went back to work 4 days later. I wasn't quite so lucky. I did only prepare to give myself 5 days to recover and I would be back in action as others described. I was still in some discomfort and there was quite a bit of swelling. After a few adjustments and some rest I start to heal quicker. I encourage everyone to give yourself time to recover. It is major surgery. And definitely have someone stay with you as long as they can. You can't life more than 5 lbs or grab over your head for a few weeks. I knew it was tough doing things in my kitchen. If I was contemplating doing this surgery I would do exactly what I did. I found the best doctor out there and I am very happy with the results.

Hi Namaste,

Thank you for your review!  What size and type of implant did you go with?  It sounds like you really did your homework and thought things through before electing for breast surgery.  I am glad it turned out so great for you!!

Kate Hebert