Won't Do It Again - Ended Up with Eyelid Ptosis and Fallen Eyebrows

I was a test case for a friend and hadn't really...

I was a test case for a friend and hadn't really thought about needing to do this. but since it was free I tried it.

It didn't hurt, but I have ended up with Ptosis of my eyelids and my eyebrows have fallen so I look slightly ticked off all the time. I am afraid to use the eyedrops prescribed by the doctor after hearing the side effects, so I guess I will have to wait for the effects of the Botox to wear off. In addition, the prescription with my co-pay would be $55.00.

I never should have done this. I hate the result. I looked better BEFORE the treatment.

The doctor said she had never had a patient with a true ptosis, but whether mine is severe or not it has changed the expression on my face. I have always had "happy eyebrows", and until the Botox wears off I look stiff and not so happy. I don't like not being able to move my forehead either. Wish I had not agreed to this "free" treatment.

Sorry to hear you're suffering. I've had a very similar outcome. It's now been 10 months since my last treatment (5 in total). Things still haven't improved. You should come right much sooner if you only had one treatment. Please keep us informed of your progress.
Just as proper placement of Botox can raise the brow so can the improper placement of Botox lower the brow. Hope you are one of the people it wears of quicker on. Good luck.